Most Recent Creation
Quint Silveryoung Solitary, Stealthy, Devious, Intelligent pile driver (the mechanical kind) (d8 damage) 12 HP 0 armor Close
Instinct: to grandstand before humbled foes
- insult his opponent to rile the crowd up
- heckle other matches as a show of strength
- demoralise lesser fighters
Most Recent Up-vote
Clockwork Defender Group, Large, Organized, Construct Crushing blows from metal limbs (d8+2 damage) 12 HP 3 armor Forceful Special Qualities: Metal, Clockwork, Well-hidden weak spot
"The Old Ones, they knew much. Not the alchemy of man nor the sorcery of warlocks and the like. No, this is the magic of gears and pulleys, the sorcery of science. Watch your every step in the tower: be wary or you may call to life the ancient defense systems. You'll know the Defenders have awoken long before you face them, that's for sure; they're louder than a stomping giant and their hulls scrape the stone walls. You'll hear them coming, I'm sure you can avoid them, go on in the tower. Me? I... I'll stay out here. Got to have a lookout post, right?"
Instinct: Destroy all Intruders! *click* Defend the domain!
- Display immense and uncaring strength
- Soldier on, ignoring all damage until the last
- Reveal a hidden function from the depths of its gearworks