Plaguelfy Horde, Tiny, Small, Terrifying, Flying (d6 damage) 3 HP 0 armor Close
Instinct: Infect others, breed.
- When piercing a creature with its large stinger, deal damage and if you hit roll + con. On a 7-9, choose one, on a 10+ choose two:
- Infect a creature with plague. Thrice per day.
- Inject larvae into the wound. Once then death.
- Deal damage -3
Shurat, Häuptling der Gnolle Group, Organized, Intelligent, Hoarder Schwere Keule (b[2d8+2] damage 1 piercing) 6 HP 2 armor Close, Reach
Der Anführer des Stamms der Gnolle. Mit seiner Rüstung und der gigantischen Keule ist er ein mächtiger Kämpfer, der seinen Stamm zu Hilfe rufen kann. Instinct: Regiere mit Macht
- Zerschmettere mit Wucht
- Rufe den Stamm
Craftmaster Mandraka the Dextrous Solitary, Stealthy, Devious, Organized, Intelligent, Hoarder (d8 damage) 12 HP 1 armor Close, near, far, Ignores Armor
Mandraka is an adolescent star elf, with typical black tattoos that glow purple in starlight. She is slender, with her head shaved, and bold eyes. She wears the cloth of her order, but as a cape, along with leather armor and various belts holding gadgets. Having stared into the Void in traveling to this land, she was exposed to tales from another world, and fashions herself after the heroes of that world. She is generally unwilling to back down from a confrontation with "evil" and admires those she perceives as heroic, desiring them as allies. Instinct: To save the world from the coming threat
- Deploy gadgets (various effects such as disarming and incapacitating))
- Uses electricity to stun or disarm
- If facing a superior force, calls in 8 elite tech assassins
The Abyssal Terror Solitary, Huge, Planar, Terrifying Claws (b[2d12+3] damage 2 piercing) 24 HP 2 armor Reach Special Qualities: Wings of Nightmares, Senses fear
A fell creature from the hells. This winged nightmare lives beyond anyone's comprehension, and seeks to protect what is its beyond any notion of civility or sense. It senses fear and strikes those that are weakest first, being a creature born of spite and cruelty. Luckily they are very rare and are unable to venture forth from the infernal planes easily. But some might seek to summon these into our world... Instinct: To defend its territory
- To grab creatures and impale them on spikes
- Bursts into infernal flames when at speed
Light Eater Solitary, Huge, Magical, Planar, Amorphous It uses Charisma to mislead you as a distressed voice in the dark. (d12+3 damage) 27 HP 5 armor Reach, Ignores Armor, Far
A living darkness that absorbs light. It feeds of the light immitted by bioluminescent mushrooms that grow on cadavers of those that got lost in the darkness. Instinct: It wants to escape its cave and devour the light of the universe
- Renders all light sources within its reach useless
- Gather Darkness You can gather shadows and darkness around you, as long as you are not in direct sunlight, making light sources less eff ective and you harder to notice. You can also snuff out small fl ames or other light sources within your presence, or cause large fi res to dim, by concentrating on them.
- Its is from a place where there is no light. Beings that are cold resistant that see in infrared dominate this space.
Spider Of Eternity Solitary, Huge, Magical, Divine, Intelligent, Planar, Terrifying Consuming Jaws (d12+9 damage) 30 HP 5 magic armor, Half all non-magic damage Reach, Forceful, Ignores Armor Special Qualities: Physical God
In the beginning, all was void and without form. Just how She liked it. Then existence began, and She clicked and chattered in anger. And then there was light, and that was the last straw. Prone to taking a bite out of the cosmos for daring to exist in Her presence Instinct: Devour All
- Consume in a single bite
- Call light consuming webs