Billy Winter Solitary, Stealthy, Magical, Devious, Intelligent, Hoarder Swift rapier thrust (d8 damage 1 piercing) 12 HP 1 armor Close
Tall, gaunt and pale Billy Winter leads Old Bill's gang in Briarkeep. Instinct: to control
- Order henchmen
- Strike from the shadows
- Dismiss a magical effect
- Summon demon minions
Encumbering sludge Solitary, Magical, Stealthy, Amorphous, sentient Ensnare and drain energies. (d10 damage) 15 HP 5 Close, Ignores Armor Special Qualities: unless frozen, not affected by piercing, slashing, hacking, damage., extreme cold intolerant, can be frozen for d8 rounds , can be dissolved in water or other liquid thrice its size., takes 1 hp of dissolving damage per round submerged., unaffected by fire, fear, sleep, paralysis, etc.
The Sludge range in color based on the environment its found in, utilizing a self created camoflauge but are limited to dark earthen colors similar to stone and rock. It drains its vicitims of strength and stamina as well as the victims very life essence causing the PC to drop their weapons theyre holding after being ensnared by the Sludge for 1 round. They are typically found in dungeons as the regularly encountered “clean up crew” variety. D10 damage is dealt upon initial contact only. Sequential rounds follow the below stated rules to PC’s. Instinct: life drain, reduced movement, stat drain.
- Lies in wait hiding using what camoflauge it can via its naturally dark stone color, to ensnare hapless adventurers who step near it. As it traps the victim for x rounds it deals D4 damage per round untill target performs a successful saving throw. the targets strength, constitution, stamina, dexterity and movement speed are reduced by half, while ensnared, and for d4 rounds after escaping the sludge. the player is rendered unconscious if the initial d10 contact damage reduces the PC to half hit points or lower. once unconscious the PC will take d4 damage per round untill death.
- The sludge can pretend to be a large rock or stone door or other large stone structure varying in detail to mimic stairs, small bridges, archways, varying in size from an average door to cart size stones. up to 6’x6’x6’
- Moves by lunging 10’ per turn.
- PC’s who attempt to rescue victim must pass a saving throw, if failed the PC takes d4 damage, if a PC fails 3 rescue attempts in a row, they become ensnared as well, (max of 2 PC’s)
- Can choose to be sticky or slimy at will.
Meuchler Group, Stealthy, Devious, Intelligent, Hoarder Dolche (b[2d6] damage 1 piercing) 6 HP 1 armor Close, Near
Ein gemeiner Meuchelmörder, kaum jemand würde sich mit einer solchen Person abgeben, außer er muss jemanden loswerden. Für Geld tut er beinahe alles und ihm ist kein Trick zu schmutzig. Instinct: töte für Geld
- Ermorde aus dem Hinterhalt
- Nutze die Schatten zu deinem Vorteil
- Nutzt vergiftete Waffen
The Beast with 40 Eyes Solitary, Stealthy, Divine, Magical, Intelligent, Hoarder, Terrifying Bite (d10+2 damage) 16 HP 1 armor Close, Ignores Armor, Near Special Qualities: It is pale with strangely, almost purposefully hideous, alien features
The Beast with 40 Eyes is pale with strangely, almost purposefully hideous, alien features. It lures children away from their parents with magical promises of gold and the purest love, convincing all that it can be trusted. Eats children alive when it gets them back to its cave and replaces them with soulless doppelgangers. Instinct: to be loved inappropriately
- Eats Children
- Uses lies and deceit to lure children away from their parents
- Uses Magical Charm to convince people that it can be trusted
- Only attacks when alone with victim
Skull Knight Group, Cautious Black Sword (d8 damage 2 piercing) 14 HP 4 armor Close
when a paladin falls from grace and then dies without seeking atonement, dark powers can transform the once-mortal knight into a hateful undead creature. A Skull Knight is a skeletal warrior clad in fearsome plate armor. Beneath its helmet, one can see the the bare skull and gaping eye sockets. A Skull Knight also attracts and commands lesser undead, bet these minions are but worthless tools in the eye of a Skull Knight. Instinct: To serve the Powers Below.
- Lurk in the night.
- Call on undead servants.
- Slay any who dare challenge it.
Sally Solitary, Intelligent, Hoarder Stomach Acid (d10 damage) 12 HP 0 armor Close, Ignores Armor, Near Special Qualities: Projectile stomachs
Sally can fire multiple stomachs that can digest her enemies at long range. If you can get close enough to land a hit, though, she doesn't have much in the way of armor. Instinct: Digest people without touching them.
- Ingest humanoids with projectile stomachs.
- Attack from the shadows, avoid the light.
Sarek, ancient mad Satyr mage Solitary, Magical, Stealthy, Intelligent, Planar Reality warp ray (w[2d10] damage) 12 HP 4 armor Close, Reach, Ignores Armor, Near, Far
Sarek has traveled the material plane for a long time, longer than even a Satyr should have. He has been a practitioner of magic all the time, but eventually the demonic voices behind the magic lured him into a craving for more power. He is not evil as such, but now he is a servant to evil demonic powers he cannot escape or betray. He uses his fey charisma to lead more features to approach the demons for more magical power. He is very slender and wears expensive garments. He often disguises himself as a human and often performs as a bard to get along well. He is well mannered and persuasive. If in combat, he is covered in chaotic symbols. Instinct: Follow the voices in his head
- Coax others to use magic
- Use magical disguise and persuasion to get what you want
- Release chaos magic and warp reality around it's target
- Travel through fey gates long distances with a few strides
- Cover yourself in flickering chaotic symbols that hurl enemies away or hurt them