Concept Elemental Solitary, Devious, Planar, Amorphous Special Qualities: Ideal form
The planes are not as literal as our world. Clothed in the elemental chaos are places of stranger stuff than air and water. Here, rivers of time crash upon shores of crystal fear. Bleak storms of nightmare roil and churn in a laughter-bright sky. Sometimes, the spirits of these places can be lured into our world, though they are infinitely more unpredictable and strange than mere fire or earth might be. Easier to make mistakes, too—one might try calling up a wealth elemental and be surprised to find a murder elemental instead. Instinct: To perfect its concept
- Demonstrate its concept in its purest form
Dragon Claw Kobolds Group, Small, Stealthy, Magical, Devious, Organized, Intelligent, Hoarder High quality sling (d4 damage) 6 HP 2 armor Close, Far
Dragon claw kobolds are a specific clan if kobolds that have perfected the art of traps. Similar in appearance to other kobolds they wear armor carved from dragon bone. These kobolds refuse to serve true dragons and are hunted by all. Once they settle an area it is nearly impossible to root then out. The traps they make drive wizards mad, and drive clerics to abandon their God's. Rogues swap tales of the devious traps and a common saying for anyone killed by a trap is the dragon claw got them. Rumors are swirling around the goblinoid races of a secret that these kobolds stole something from the king of dragons...what ever it was may well be worth all the coin in the dungeon at least to the dragons. Instinct: To snare victims to feed on
- Unleash another deadly trap.
- Bypass any trap with ease
- Spells that turn any object into a trap waiting to be sprung
- Enrage targets to follow it into a trap filled lair
- Dragonbone whistle just a puff brings out the horde
Bellac the Hollow, Dark Wizard Solitary, Magical, Devious, Intelligent Living Staff (d8 damage) 12 HP 4 armor Close, Ignores Armor, Far
The wizard Bellac traded his very essence--his soul--to an unknown being from the void in order to accelerate his knowledge of the black arts. In doing so, he was granted a strange weapon from another plane: the living staff. The staff is long and black, seemingly made from an alien material, with a small, fanged black skull sitting atop. Using this staff, Bellac is able to absorb the lifeforce and abilities of living creatures filling himself with their very soul. Bellac can only absorb one soul at a time and once he absorbs a new one, the previous is left to walk the plane between the physical world and the world of death. Instinct: To drain powerful beings of their lifeforce.
- Absorb the life essence of the living to feed the hollow void within himself.
- Life Drain - Absorbs the lifeforce of a dying creature granting the caster full HP and one class move of the creature. (Roll DMG, caster heals HP for every point of DMG dealt; gains 1 class move from the creature being attacked.)
- When attacked by Bellac's Living Staff, on top of the damage dealt the attacked takes on the Weak, Shaky, and Sick debilities.
Alion the Kind, White Wizard Solitary, Magical, Devious, Intelligent Wand of Admindir (d8 damage) 12 HP 6 armor Close, Reach, Ignores Armor, Far
Alion grew up in a very traditional setting: Raised by good-doing powerful wizards, he quickly became enamored with magic and sought to understand at any cost. Unlike wizards seeking power, Alion sought only to help and create. White magic was like a first-language to him and he constantly excelled at using his power to help others and stop dark magic. He spent many years on his own in deep concentration on his studies. He returned with the Wand of Admindir. He created the wand with one purpose: to repel evil magic and only serve for good. Instinct: To learn all he can of magic and it's positive effects
- Teach others the wonders of white magic
- Uses mostly helpful and positive-fueled spells (i.e. heal, light, mage armor, etc.)
- Adept at using protection spells
Rendril the Red Dragon Solitary, Huge, Intelligent, Hoarder, Terrifying Fire breath (b[2d12+7] damage 1 piercing) 24 HP 4 armor Reach, Forceful, Ignores Armor, Near Special Qualities: Wings, Blood-red scaled body with a scorched the black face
Dead black eyes peer through blistered cracked eyelids. Rendril lives to protect his late father's most coveted possession, a ring. Instinct: To protect the ring
- Breathe flames and scorch his enemies