Gazer Solitary, Tiny, Magical, Hoarder, Terrifying Bite (d8 damage), or Eye Rays 12 HP 0 armor Hand, Near Special Qualities: Darkvision, Aggressive, Mimicry
Formed from the feverish dreams of a Beholder, the scale and perspective of the creature was warped by its delirium. Gazers often serve as familiars for evil spellcasters, when they aren't spying for their makers. Instinct: To protect the powerful
- Shoots two magical eye rays at random, choosing one or two targets it can see.
- Dazing Ray: The targeted creature must succeed on a Defy Danger (WIS) roll or be charmed until the gazer is otherwise occupied. While the target is charmed in this way, it takes a -1 ongoing on any strength or dexterity related rolls.
- Fear Ray: The targeted creature must succeed on a Defy Danger (WIS) roll or be frightened until the gazer is otherwise occupied.
- Frost Ray: The targeted creature must succeed on a a Defy Danger (WIS) roll or take 8 (2d6) cold damage.
- Telekinetic Ray: If the target is a creature that is humanoid sized or smaller, it must succeed on a Defy Danger (STR) roll or be pushed up to 30 feet directly away from the gazer.
Penny Pumpkinseed Solitary, Magical, Intelligent, Cautious, Hoarder Fireball (b[2d10] damage) 12 HP 2 armor Close
Picture your awkward teenager with pimples and gangling stature. Penny is that boy grown up. Gangly, freckled and awkward, but deeply passionate about magic, you could get him talking for hours. He’s lean and his hands are always covered with some kind of spell material. He dresses in a dyed cooking smock over simple clothes, and keeps a pack containing his spellbook on his back. Instinct: Explore and Learn
- Experiment with chaos
- Cast a spell
- Turn invisible
- Shift the blame onto someone else
Thirty-Twenty Two Solitary, Magical, Intelligent, Hoarder, Terrifying, Amorphous Tentacles (d10 damage) 15 HP 2 armor Close Special Qualities: Can split into parts, It is actually a goop monster once it loses it's human form
A young human boy with a mop of blonde hair and an air of innocence. Dresses like a dapper 20s boy. Really wants to play with you. In actuality is he just one small part of a giant slime monster that wants to feed on your energy. He’ll feed off anyone. Instinct: To consume flesh
Felicity Solitary, Intelligent, Hoarder, Stealthy Claws ([d10+2] damage 1 piercing) 12 HP 0 armor Close
She actually takes her job as a treasure hunter seriously. You might even find her taking a bounty or two in her spare time. When she is not taking care of her younger sister, she’s working out at the gym. She will fuck you up, you can’t tame her. (maybe you can if you find a way to impress her, it’ll be hard) Instinct: Get away with treasure
- Hunt and track
- Disarm or stun