Crystal High Priest Group, Tiny, Divine, Magical, Organized, Construct, Amorphous A crystal javelin flying through the air. (d6 damage) 9 HP 4 armor Hand, Reach, Far Special Qualities: It worships the Old Gods
The Leader of a Crystal Imp community. It works towards bringing back the Old Gods, even if the attempts of its tiny, misshapen kind are laughably pathetic. Instinct: Bring back the old gods
- Manipulate the form of its subjects.
- Reassemble a broken ally
- Literally summoning Crystal Imps by moving their bodies there
Crystal Imp Horde, Tiny, Construct, Amorphous Throw Bone Javelins (d4-2 damage 1 piercing) 3 HP 1 armor Hand, Far Special Qualities: They worship the old gods
Misshapen little crystal elementals, the first creation of the old gods since their banishment. Instinct: Use the bones of people to build their villages and tools
- Use tools made of bone
Crystal Corpseater Solitary, Stealthy, Devious, Cautious The Body it is Controlling (d8 damage) 12 HP 2 armor Close, Reach Special Qualities: Feet with the ability to walk on walls and upside down.
An insectoid creature, resembling a cockroach with a long needle instead of a mouth. It seems to be made of some crystal-like material, making its insides visible. Instinct: Bring new bodies into its lair to be eaten by its young.
- Stab its needle into a rotting corpse or living being, injecting it with a fluid that allows it to control the body.
- Climb into a high and dark area, to drop down on an unsuspecting victim.
- Take control of a living body.